General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof (Art. 15 DPA). In the event of disproportionate expense, we reserve the right to require you to provide proof of identity and to assume the actual costs in advance.
- to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us (Art. 16 DSGVO).
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 17 DSGVO)
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO (Art. 18 DSGVO).
- to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party (Art. 20 DSGVO) to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future (Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO).
- to complain to a supervisory authority (cf. below) (Art. 77 DSGVO)
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indication of any special situation.
Specific reference is made to any further applicable law arising from the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO).